Systematically develop a game plan to locate and catch trophy Kings. Captain Dan Keating brings over 30 years of experience chasing Big Water King Salmon to life through practical and theoretical teaching. Over 90 illustrations!
- Learn how to
- Eliminate unproductive water and locate Kings spring, summer and fall
- Stealth presentations
- Principles of lure and attractor selection for King Salmon
- Three-dimensional thinking for controlled depth fishing
- Master the group dynamic
- Light line tactics
- Use wire line, directional divers, downriggers and much more
- Small boat tips for success
- Secrets to catching trophy kings in shallow and deep water
Keating on Kings, Great Lakes Chinook Tactics Way Beyond the Basics
The complete book on catching King Salmon with over 90 diagrams and 256 pages!